Join Us! Specialized UK HQ for a one time only special event! Saturday 8th February 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Super excited to announce this!!

Saturday 8th February 2020

Specialized HQ Turbo Day - EMTB Forums

SPECIALIZED HQ:
Ever wanted to peak behind the Turbo curtain? Want to know if we're all just nerds in lab coats with clipboards? Or maybe you really fancy getting a deep-dive into the technology that goes into our award-winning Turbo platform...Well, whatever you're after, this is a one-off event unlike any other.

We're partnering with EMTB Forums and opening our doors to an extremely limited number of eMTBers for the first time ever, and we'll even provide the coffee, beer, soft drinks and pizza! Rob Hancill and Steve Jones of EMBN will host an open-panel Q&A session which will be live streamed to EMTB Forums, and we'll also be unveiling something that's never been seen before. David Alexander, our Head of Turbo, will be on also stage, giving you the in-depth answers to any questions you can think of, no holds barred.

Pizza/calzone will then be served (gluten free, veggie and vegan options available), followed by drop-in, deep-dive tech sessions from our resident Head of Turbo Technical Services, Adam Wroz. You'll have free-reign of Specialized Headquarters during this time, so order a pizza from the stone-baked pizza truck, grab a beer and get a true insight into what goes on behind the Turbo curtain!

Last edited:

Orbea QC

Patreon
Jun 4, 2019
Surrey, UK
I'm keen, is this an EMTB forums and EMBN collaboration or EMTB vs EMBN?

Who is home and who is away? Best get my kit in the wash :ROFLMAO:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I'm in, just need to find somewhere to crash for the Sunday ride now.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Brilliant idea Zimmer!

I'm sure there's a lot of forum members that can't attend - any chance of a live stream Rob?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Does anyone want to car-share?

I’ll be driving from Evesham to Kent so have a google and see if you’re anywhere near my route. Alternatively, if anyone is coming down from further north or west, give me a shout.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Does anyone want to car-share?

I’ll be driving from Evesham to Kent so have a google and see if you’re anywhere near my route. Alternatively, if anyone is coming down from further north or west, give me a shout.

Very sensible and Ecological.

Would you consider a small detour in exchange for some petrol money ?

I've just had a quick look and it would be 3h and 164 miles, but if you're willing to swing by mine that only puts it upto 18 hours and 880 miles. I don't have a ticket either, so you'd have to smuggle me in with the aid of either your pantomime horse costume or you obese nun costume.

Alternatively we could use my bike box and one of us could wear gloves on our feet to make it look like just one person on all 4's in a Specialized box.

Are you even allowed in ? You're a Rail owner ! You know you can't just stand there heckling and eating pizza .... or maybe you can ?

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
damn been out of the loop and missed this.

I live within riding distance and can arrive on my Levo, just in case that helps a spare ticket happens to fall off the table. ;-)

have a great day y'all. perhaps I'll try and look over the fence from one of the Chessington rollercoasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles