Join Us! EMTB Forums Rideout - Cannock Chase, 14th October

Crud249

Sep 22, 2018
Oswestry
The main car park would be best for everyone to park at. Parking fees are £4 for 2hrs ?... or £6 all day. Also, the ticket machines accept coins, card and contactless payment. As the group will be so big it's probably best to meet at the cafe. People can grab something to eat if they want and there's toilets there too.
I like this idea as I've not been to chase before. Where will I find the right post code for Sat nav?

Hinett

Mar 24, 2018
Derbyshire
Screenshot_20180926-143542_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
I wouldn't worry to much. There are many miles of unofficial trails on the chase so even if the full monkey was closed I think there are enough of us going that know the chase that could put a good and enjoyable route together on the fly.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
would like to tag along if that's ok. just wondering how it will work with such a large group. will it be split into smaller groups, or all go together? it can get quite busy at the weekend , sometimes hard to get past slower riders.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Yes the group size could be a bit tricky but i think if the regroup points are planned well for everyone to catch up it will be fine ??

estoril

Patreon
Sep 28, 2018
UK
I'm interested, put my name down - might not be so keen on the off-piste stuff as I'm only just getting back into MTB so lacking some confidence.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
If there are any off piste trails that are more tricky, there is always a way around them, so there wont be anything to worry about.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I can’t wait to read all the bitching on STW about the eBike takeover.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
The stuff up top by Original monkey I think some nice DH with kickers if people braver than myself want it, also found a nice technical climb that cuts out a fire road

Stewjd

Aug 27, 2018
Bagshot UK
Venue: Cannock Chase
Date: 14th October 2018
Start Time: 11am

More details TBC.

If there's anyone local that'd like to support with some guidance that'd be great!

Let me know if you can make it below and I'll add you to the confirmed list.

Cheers,
Rob.

Confirmed:
@Rob Hancill
@Stumpy
@E CRAFTYRR+
@Geoff Lee
@Virtualmeuk + 2
@Hinett
@Kangr
@Tunny
@Robotaff
@Dawson86
@steviedsolve
@zeeack
@MajorUpset

@Kiwi in Wales
@JetSetDemo
@FZPaul
@Paul Babbington
@Crud249+1

Really looking forward to @Rob Hancill count me in bro! Looking forward to meeting the EMTB massive... Hopefully we can break a record??

MrDansDad

Sep 16, 2018
Solihull
Is it too late to join the list? We've been trolling around Austria and Germany for the last 4 weeks but we'll be back on Friday 12th. Be great to get to see some of the off piste sections.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles