Join Us! EMTB Forums Rideout - Cannock Chase, 14th October

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
i can see the ‘off piste’ that runs up the side of the fireroad eventually being incorporated into the main trail as they stated one of their aims was to do away with fireroads. I always found it a bit of a ball ache on the non emtb and used the fire road, maybe it’s better with epower.
They did the same thing just after where the monkey rejoins the dog after kitbag hill, used to plop out onto the fireroad but they made a bit of trail up the side of it instead.
Are you joining us on the rideout? ??

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I've just done a quick name count for everyone joining the ride and there's potentially 17 of us if noone else joins too ?.

It going to be huge!!

dwr budr

May 29, 2018
UK
Are you joining us on the rideout? ??

if i could have made that date i’d have been all over it, unfortunately i’ve got commitments - next time something’s happening that way on i’ll try and put an appearance in.
BTW when i went last week there seem to be a heck of a lot of felling planned to start soon, i hope it doesn’t put too many sections out of action.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Yeah, we noticed that too. I guess the Levo Owners Club will have to ride some detours.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
This looks like the biggest rideout yet :)

I've updated the opening post. If I've missed anyone give me a shout!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
By helicopter?
That a why i offloaded that stem to you, doesn't work with my new set up

18qmetcf790abjpg.jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
You might need a second battery to get that airborne!

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
The main car park would be best for everyone to park at. Parking fees are £4 for 2hrs ?... or £6 all day. Also, the ticket machines accept coins, card and contactless payment. As the group will be so big it's probably best to meet at the cafe. People can grab something to eat if they want and there's toilets there too.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles