Some of the local lads

DSCF9528.jpg
DSCF9456.jpg
DSCF9490-Edit.jpg
DSCF9552.jpg

Superlukey

Aug 25, 2018
Hertfordshire
Thanks for the bike pic Rob. My bike has never looked so good!

Re the next ride, not sure if you've ever done a forum ride there before but my vote would be for the North Downs. Some awesome trails there and with the brutal climbs, ideally suited to ebikes ?

Cakey boy

Aug 14, 2018
Hampshire
Great day with great company, I had an absolute blast, first time around swinley on my Ebike it makes the uphill almost as fun as the downhill! There seems to be a cube missing from your photos rob ! I think mine was the last picture you took ! Thanks everyone ! I don’t think swinley knew what hit them yesterday with all them Ebikes. There was a lot of envious faces !! Thanks for organising rob and keep up the good work!!

neils

Aug 28, 2018
Wokingham UK
I get back from Dubai Saturday, so potentially yes, assuming I'm not too hung over! :p

Gutted I didn't get to make this ride....completely forgot as only just back from Dubai and didn't keep up to speed on the EMTB forums. Whats worse is I went on a Road Ride with a roadie mate instead! :eek::rolleyes:
Next time Rob!

nickw1965

Patreon
Sep 26, 2018
Aldershot,Hampshire
Great to meet everyone today, big thanks to @Rob Hancill for organising and @Allysnell for holding back and helping me with my blowout. Saw on the Swinley MTB group some ebiker on an e genius had a big crash at babymaker this afternoon, hopefully he’s ok and it was nobody that went out in our group. I think most left at the same time.
I think I had the only e genius (Scott 700) on the ride and survived “baby maker” .
Can only hope the other rider is ok

Gofurtherfaster

Oct 10, 2018
The woods
most jealous I think I've ever been! only at the start of the video but already loving it.. what an incredible turn out!

Rob you ought to be so proud mate, well done.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Good production values on the video. Was expecting David Attenborough to emerge from the undergrowth at any moment!?. It was a great day out, the weather was stunning.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles