Join Us! EMTB Forums Monthly Group Ride, Swinley Forest, 18th November 2018

jonpress

Oct 23, 2018
Iver
I wasn’t on the group ride but was intending to be in swinley today anyway. Unfortunately circumstances changed that. Gutted I didn’t get to see you lot, I bet it looked awesome with so many attending.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Awesome meet today. I got some brilliant pics too (sorry for taking ages getting bike pics!!)

I’ll edit them up and post ASAP. Here’s a quick Kenevo

A23A75DF-3D88-4B10-BC82-1FEDF1E75AD2.jpeg

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Just got back to the midlands, great day out with more cool new people, as a bonus Sunday dinner waiting for me when I got home ??

See you all next month !!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Damn i didn't realise i had taken colour coordination to that level! Lost everyone when i went for a warm up lap at the beginning, but ended up hooking up with splinter group who knew the lay of the land, my hangover has truly kicked in now so cant remember names but thanks for showing me around, and thanks for the freebies Rob!

Last edited:

Bozman

Nov 1, 2018
Bracknell
Great to meet everyone today, big thanks to @Rob Hancill for organising and @Allysnell for holding back and helping me with my blowout. Saw on the Swinley MTB group some ebiker on an e genius had a big crash at babymaker this afternoon, hopefully he’s ok and it was nobody that went out in our group. I think most left at the same time.

ChilternsMTB

Nov 8, 2018
Tring, Chilterns
Awesome first emtb experience for me today, thanks again to Rob for sorting me bikes and who ever it was who let me try their Levo in Large. Also great to meet everyone, was good chatting to people about different bikes/experiences. Basically spent all evening looking at prices of e-bike online - just need to convince my wife its a sound purchase now... :ROFLMAO:

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
There seems to be a lot of bikes that don't seem to be in contact with the ground in a lot of these photo's ........ what is wrong with you people, don't you know how to go a bit slower ? ?

Benson

Sep 19, 2018
Hampshire UK
Damn i didn't realise i had taken colour coordination to that level! Lost everyone when i went for a warm up lap at the beginning, but ended up hooking up with splinter group who knew the lay of the land, my hangover has truly kicked in now so cant remember names but thanks for showing me around, and thanks for the freebies Rob!

Hey, I recognise those forks on the Vitus, Mike and I were on your splinter team too, thanks for the company, great riding ???????

Cheers,
Tony

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles