Join Us! EMTB Forums Group Ride, Surrey Hills, 27th Jan 2019

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk
By the way who was the guy with the wetsuit battery cover? i think it was the thok ebike..
looking to hit him up for the other leg of his wetsuit.. ha ha

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
That is JetSet! Before most of the forum members turned up there was a group of guys all on pimped up Specilized Levo's in the car park, probably 5 or 6 of them, who where nothing to do with the forum ride, but all on Ebikes, and most wearing full face helmets - maybe it was one of those guys you spoke to?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Ok, lets play a game of find the full face - any of these helmets ring a bell :cool:

2B616624-6D85-48C5-9541-B8B3FA9B462F-1.jpeg

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
That is JetSet! Before most of the forum members turned up there was a group of guys all on pimped up Specilized Levo's in the car park, probably 5 or 6 of them, who where nothing to do with the forum ride, but all on Ebikes, and most wearing full face helmets - maybe it was one of those guys you spoke to?
Could've sworn it was Jet set! Had a 5 min chat with his doppelganger on an electric Kenevo then. Deffo no-one in the picture.

Jaygam

Feb 14, 2019
Hampshire
Hi,
I'm number 4, my name is Jayme, am an engineer from the south coast. was my first ride out and had not joined the forums until just now.
Although I cringed at getting my bike so muddy, I did enjoy the ride and meeting a few of you.
Would be joining you for the forest of dean group ride but booked a day out in advance for my infant son on the 3rd :/ was a bit gutted as really want to see the dean...maybe next time.
In regards to the wetsuit battery cover it works well but the sowing machine does not like it, that one I had on was quick mock up from the night before and a little too short so I made another and broke 2 machine needles in the process, it does not like to collect the thread from the bottom side and is a pain in the butt, A industrial machine is probably required.
I did pitch the idea to thok as the "thok sock" they liked it might consider producing somthing like it in the future. Have not had the bike long enough to tell if it made a vast difference to battery life in the cold.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles