Join Us at the Forest of Dean - EMTB Forums Group Ride, Sunday 3rd March

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Advanced group - All off piste stuff similar to link below, so steep and rocky in places. Will do a suitable qualifier first to see the ability of the group / adapt the route accordingly if needed.

Sample Off Piste

After watching this I'm thinking i might be joining the toddlers group.

I've no doubt I'm skilled enough and confident enough to ride those trails but i feel I'd rather do something a bit more chilled and less techy.

What sort of route/area is planned for the toddlers?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
After watching this I'm thinking i might be joining the toddlers group.

I've no doubt I'm skilled enough and confident enough to ride those trails but i feel I'd rather do something a bit more chilled and less techy.

What sort of route/area is planned for the toddlers?
Me too Tunny! Fancy a chilled ride this weekend I think ?

fodmtb

Sep 4, 2018
Forest of Dean
Ref the advance ride I’m more than happy to adapt accordingly. Its all about having fun and getting home safely . So happy to discuss on the day and adapt it as you wish ??

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Lots of good trails on that video. Took you guys down a couple of those last time, but there's a lot of fun stuff there I don't recognise ?

Steve W

Feb 5, 2019
Gloucestershire
Yeah there’s some nice chilled stuff around the cycle centre but you won’t be disappointed to hook up with fodmtb even if he misses out some of the tech bits.

Last edited:

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Just a heads up for those traveling from the east both Severn bridges have lengthy closures in place for this weekend the eastbound carriage is completely closed all weekend
You can check here
Home - Severn Bridges

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
@Rob Hancill -1 I'm afraid, I was hoping I could get my new motor fitted in time but Chris won't have it until next week so I'm bikeless I'm afraid :cry: - I will get to FoD at some point!

Jack page

Jan 27, 2019
Lancing
Can all risers joining please let us know your preferred group by using this poll:

FOD Rideout - if you are coming please vote - EMTB Forums
Can all risers joining please let us know your preferred group by using this poll:

FOD Rideout - if you are coming please vote - EMTB Forums[/QU

FOD Rideout - if you are coming please vote - EMTB Forums
can I let you tomorrow as I’m going up there and know what it’s like? Cheers jack

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Current hour by hour forecast - the high winds might come earlier or later but it’s going to be rain ☔️.

B03EAACC-2992-4605-83A5-35E2A32D40BA.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles