Join Us at the Forest of Dean - EMTB Forums Group Ride, Sunday 3rd March

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
What sort of distances are you doing at the moment?

Mickr

Dec 11, 2018
Cardiff
Hey all,

Well, Feb is a super short month so the next group ride will take place on Sunday 3rd March.vJoin the legendary EMTB Forums group ride at the awesome Forest of Dean...

DETAILS
Date:
Sunday 3rd March 2019
Photos: 9am
Start: 10am Sharp, with groups setting off 10 minutes later as per below

Trail difficulty:
Medium. Blue and Red trails. If you prefer more gentle stuff PM me and we can work it out :)

Depending on numbers we will look at setting off in smaller groups of to make a better experience for everyone. This will be approx 10 riders per group and we will set off in 10 minute intervals. This is to help everyone get the most out of the ride, not get lost(!) and ultimately have the best ride possible.

I'll share further details nearer the time. Pop your name below and I will add you to the confirmed list.

Oh, this one is going to be SUNNY ☀️☀️☀️ ?

CONFIRMED:
@Rob Hancill
@Doomanic
@Kangr
@lhglaze
@MylesKenevo +1
@Stumpy
@Shaun
@Jack page
@Tunny
Count me in ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Not going to make this one as turn the big 40 day before so no chance of being able to pedal a bike, motor or not!

Rocket Roche

Nov 21, 2018
Hertfordshire
Yeah count me in weather permitting rode FOD a few years back on my naturally aspire Spesh Epic lovely place. Time to try a tair around on the Levo

Nifty 56

Dec 13, 2018
Lytham St.Annes
Hey all,

Well, Feb is a super short month so the next group ride will take place on Sunday 3rd March.vJoin the legendary EMTB Forums group ride at the awesome Forest of Dean...

DETAILS
Date:
Sunday 3rd March 2019

Trail difficulty:
Medium. Blue and Red trails. If you prefer more gentle stuff PM me and we can work it out :)

Depending on numbers we will look at setting off in smaller groups of to make a better experience for everyone. This will be approx 10 riders per group and we will set off in 10 minute intervals. This is to help everyone get the most out of the ride, not get lost(!) and ultimately have the best ride possible.

I'll share further details nearer the time. Pop your name below and I will add you to the confirmed list.

CONFIRMED:
@Rob Hancill
@Doomanic
@Kangr
@lhglaze
@MylesKenevo +1
@Stumpy
@Shaun
@Jack page
@Tunny

I've only given this a 'Dislike' as it's just a bit too far to travel for me :(

It will probably be peeing it down anyway :giggle:

If you ever have a ride in the Lakes or up north I'll be in (y)

Rani

Feb 1, 2019
Shoham, Israel
Hey all,

DETAILS
Date:
Sunday 3rd March 2019

Trail difficulty:

CONFIRMED:
@Rob Hancill
@Doomanic
@Kangr
@lhglaze
@MylesKenevo +1
@Stumpy
@Shaun
@Jack page
@Tunny
i'd looooove to, a bit too far...@Rani

Boloclips

Jan 27, 2019
Warminster, Wiltshire, England
Hey all,

DETAILS
Date:
Sunday 3rd March 2019

Trail difficulty:

CONFIRMED:
@Rob Hancill
@Doomanic
@Kangr
@lhglaze
@MylesKenevo +1
@Stumpy
@Shaun
@Jack page
@Tunny
Hi please count me in ?

Oldcreaky

Feb 8, 2019
Bristol
Hi everybody, I would love to attend my 1st group ride but having suffered a stroke that affected my eyesight I can no longer drive so if anyone can give me and the bike a lift from the Bristol area I would be super glad.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles