Join EMTB Forums for a massive ebike meet at Swinduro

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Swinduro heads to Swinley Forest on 7th & 8th September 2019, in its 4th year the event promises to be an electric event for all things bikes. Over the past 3 years the Swinduro event has had eBike categories for riders; this year the team over at Swinley are investing even more into the event for eBikers. The Swinduro teams philosophy is that they love supporting all riders on all rides and ebikes are here to stay, they are passionate to make Swinduro the go to annual event for ebikes in the South.

The terrain is perfect for ebikes so we are looking forward to getting involved at the event and getting some times on the boards. One of our biggest EMTB Forums group rides so far was at Swinley Forest. We hope that we can make this one even bigger.
Fancy getting involved? Join us for the 20km Swinduro Event, EMTB Forums will be taking part in this. To enter, follow the link , it is £45 for the Swinduro entry. If you don’t...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Wouldn’t miss it for the world! Looking forward to a cameo in the EMTB forums race team. ?

EDIT: do we sign up directly on the Swinley site or wait for further instruction?

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
I would like to but I need to make sure I have a bike first.
Also the last couple of rides I said I would do, I have not been able to make, so im slightly reluctant to put my name down :(

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
@Rob Hancill - I'm just signing up for this, which boxes am I checking and are people staying overnight?

1554284048725.jpg

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
It's THE SWINDURO

Yes the plan is to have a huge EMTB meet and stay Friday and Saturday night.

How very exciting! Looking forward to that!

@Rob Hancill Next question... the entry form is asking for club/team name info but I don't see us in the list? (it gives me the option to create a team if needed?)

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
OK, all paid up for Swinduro and a nights camping (well, sleeping in my bus) - I created the team name as above, EMTB Forums

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I will be in one form or another, though not sure I can do the overnighter - is the enduro going to be similar to pdealhounds?

Bean

Jul 21, 2018
Hull, UK
Am I right in thinking that if we just want to come along and watch/demo it's the camping price and demo day price, don't have pay for enduro ?
Sorry if stupid question, website not overly clear for spectator pricing.

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
@Rob Hancill - Are we all still planning to attend? Only I got an email saying the Sunday / Camping is being cancelled (etc.) - please advise....

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Sounds great? Is the group racing or is it a ride?
I’d be interested to come along for a ride and a chat ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles