Its died !!

friartuckshop

Jan 2, 2019
Auckland New Zealand
Yeah my luck sucks of late on the MTB. Went for a ride early this morning and arsed off a little bridge and fell about 2.0mtrs to the bottom of the gully. Put about a 100mm cut in my forearm under my elbow.

The good news is i rode 16klms without it turning off and the Fox suspension takes big wacks well?
Well they say "chicks dig scars". I had a OTB on Monday on a big drop, and yeah the bike came up all good. All i can say about the fall is that my confidence far outweighs may abilities:D.

sounds like though this is a issue with the battery connections, be interesting to see how many charge on the bike and how many remove the battery to charge

Lee67

Nov 21, 2018
Yorkshire
Well Giant Sheffield fitted a new complete lock to my stance this morning and its alot snugger than before( every shop bike had a tight fit, mine was loose) ... now get back to some riding !!

JandeMan

Dec 26, 2018
netherlands
I had the same problems with my Full E 2018 in the beginning. Trouble with battery. Make sure that the copper connections are clean... that was my problem

Lee67

Nov 21, 2018
Yorkshire
Done 80 miles since new battery lock fitted on thursday’ all running sweet bar 3 punctures today time to go tubeless!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles