Is it me or is everything MTB becoming ridiculously expensive!!!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I don't even like cars mate.
If Gary was the Fuzz ...

Fuzz.jpeg

Barbara_Reed

Oct 18, 2020
FR
the same with anything, houses, cars, boats, planes, handbags, shoes (must keep the ladies of the forum happy)

Huh.
We own the house jointly. No boats. I don't own any handbags. Two pairs of shoes. Only half an aeroplane. A 1978 MGB. Too many bikes. I think boys have as many toys as girls. My husband has as many shoes as Imelda Marcos. I won't pay silly money for anything.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
See, that's why I'm crap. I tried to make the ladies happy and actually did completely the opposite thing ! :)

Only half an aeroplane.
I'd either buy the rest and fasten it back together or be really concerned about it's air worthiness ! :)

Too many bikes.
Surely no such thing ?

However from what you're saying, especially with the shoes, the old adage of "If it F**ks, Fly's or Floats - rent - it's cheaper" seems to be the same whatever the sex. It's always good to have clarification.

Barbara_Reed

Oct 18, 2020
FR
Sorry Zimmerframe.... Not personal. Well, only a bit. I share the aeroplane with a friend. Too many bikes because you can only ride one at a time. Yes, the MGC is an interesting car. Rather more engine than the suspension or brakes wanted to cope with, even when we expected people to do the driving. I might buy another pair of shoes this month, when I throw away the ones that leak.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles