intergrated mount problem

robert

Dec 12, 2018
scotland
hi, I have a 2015 xduro rc fs with an intergrated mount for the hanger for the mech,the screw that attaches to the hanger has became lose and has fell off and I have lost it,would I be able to buy a new hanger ? would the screw come with a new hanger ? also if the bit that the screw fits into is worn can this be fixed ? I contacted chain reaction they say it depends on the frame as to what type of hanger I would need and to contact haibike ?

eebit

Patreon
Subscriber
Sep 27, 2018
Germany
hi, I have a 2015 xduro rc fs with an intergrated mount for the hanger for the mech,the screw that attaches to the hanger has became lose and has fell off and I have lost it,would I be able to buy a new hanger ? would the screw come with a new hanger ? also if the bit that the screw fits into is worn can this be fixed ? I contacted chain reaction they say it depends on the frame as to what type of hanger I would need and to contact haibike ?
Every Haibike dealer can order the rear mech hanger for you. Normally they go in even if its a little bit damaged, but your best bet would be to go down to you local Haibike dealer and have them look at it: Haibike | We are ePerformance.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles