In Frame Bike bag (like IBIS)

MTB_MIKE

Dec 20, 2019
Southern California, USA
Does anyone know of an in frame small bike bag that will go in the top section of the triangle. I know the On switch is right there but it’s pretty easy to still get your finger underneath to turn it on as long as the strap isn’t blocking it.
I was looking at the zipp 2.0 in the link below which is 8” long that may work but could be too big.

I don’t want to carry any backpack or hip pack. The goal is to put essentials (For shorter rides) that I wouldn't have To access all the time in there like levers, Patches, plugs, co2, zipp ties, etc.. I wouldn't even put tubes in there since i’m running Victoria Airliners which will get me home with zero air pressure (again, shorter rides where the tiny bottle is enough)

Matériel & vêtements de montagne, escalade & outdoor | Alpiniste.fr

0CA5B035-6C57-41E5-91E3-85C68B33F3B5.jpeg

Unicycle_DG

Sep 26, 2020
Kentucky
In search of a frame triangle bag to carry keys and iPhone 12 Pro Max on my 2021 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR. I’m intrigued by utilizing the open space in the top triangle as long as it doesn’t interfere with rear shock or SWAT water bottle cage? Can’t stomach the price of a RockGeist custom bag. Has anyone used the BlackBurn Outpost Corner Bag with success?

9031DE7A-BA32-40E1-BB65-D424ACB5E621.png
a

Pabs

Jul 27, 2019
London
Depends on your shock and frame size, I''ve one that works on a XL frame with a non piggyback deluxe shock.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles