I woke up at 5 AM to,get my new bike, all because of this web site :)

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
Hi, i used to be a young non electric mountain biker (some world,cup experience when it was,open), i ownded cannondale without any suspension, then a Moots YBB all the titsnium made to measure, 8.8 kilos, then a suddenly leap forward, 20 years later i got my Levo SWorks today, and, just like i have read here and there, i could not keep myself from laughing, that thing. is ridicoulous.

i have to admit its my first ebike, so i cant compare it, but it is PRETTY good, and i was so lucky that my first climb was on a legendary hill, see if you can recognise it !

this is all your fault Rob, and i can only thank u !

B062C318-DA52-4A71-88F0-5CB06606F488.jpeg

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
its the exact turn where Cancellara dropped Boonen and was accused by some of using an electric motor in 2010, i don't believe he did, in fact nobody believed it could even be done.

and now it's mainstream

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Welcome to the forum and congratulations with your beautiful S-Works!

That must be the Muur van Geraardsbergen / Wall of Geraardsbergen. How did the Levo perform? Like you I also just bought my first emtb, Levo Comp and, besides some warranty issues, really like it!

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
yes it is "De Muur" of Geraardsbergen
With a levo it's not even a climb, it's flat, i could have gone up talking, never out of breath, its too easy ! and i was using "factory" settings, Turbo mode can be made more powerful.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
yes it is "De Muur" of Geraardsbergen
With a levo it's not even a climb, it's flat, i could have gone up talking, never out of breath, its too easy ! and i was using "factory" settings, Turbo mode can be made more powerful.

The bike flies if you like it to do. I mostly ride with other non ebikers and then just ride in eco with 10% and 15% PP to compensate the additional weight of the bike more or less. When I ride alone I put the assistance higher but adjust it automatically via BLEvo smart power functions. This works great. Bike is really multi functional in this way.

Regarding turbo mode I have send you a PM.

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
i feel a bit like dani de vito would if he was married to Claudia Shifter. im exhaused, she has so much appetite !

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
went back to “de muur” all the way from brussels, 50km in extremely windy conditions, battery almost empty at arrival, in normal conditions i think i could have added another 20km or so, this is sport, u just have to choose how intense, the app indicated over 1000 calories spent, before its battery died :D would be nice to connect a device to the bikes battery, im not a fan of the TCU display, i cant read it

Moots YBB

Dec 18, 2018
Brussels
after 22 days im still wide eyed, astonished, despite all the fabulous reviews i wasn't prepared for this. this bike, and more likely a whole range of bikes, from various manufacturers, are the greatest new products since the 2009 iPhone, at least, this bike will extend my life by ten years, unless i hit a tree at 45... i mean 25 kmh. i rode it every day, except the one after i forgot to plug it back in, and two after i got a VERY bad cold driving it in the, driving rain. all the protest from purests that have never tried on sound like the people that thought that a phone/radio/tv/telex/fax/computer/laptop/mobile phone mean we are pretentious heretics.

i have a 8.8 kilos titanium Moots YBB, absolutely everything that can be made of titanium is, all mad to measure, and a Stumpy, and those bikes are just not as good as this one, actually regardless of the motor (better frame, suspension), of course the engine makes it totally incredible, it also allows to put heavier components on the bike, and im even starting to believe that it improves stability.

and i lost four kilos in 20 days, 20 days of Xmas parties !

Trail Doug

Nov 22, 2018
Wrexham
improved range with improving weather, 84 km in the forest, 95 km on flat paths
I've find a second set of wheels with XC tyres like the Ardent Race really help the range when riding mostly on asphalt/hardpack. I save the Maxxis High Roller 2 and Aggressor DD's that came on my bike for when you need the extra protection and grip off road. I cant remember if the SWorks comes with Eagle or Di2 but either an XG cassette or Shimanos new freehub system with a 10t bottom sprocket will also help out top end on the road.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles