Levo Gen 2 I hurt my 2021 Levo (paint chip, my fault)

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
My paintwork is getting damaged all the time by flying rocks, stones and debris

I would have considered invisitape to keep it looking like new but (1) It's £250 and (2) I don't like the colour of my frame and regret getting it - It's one of them colours that looked great in the bike shop but doesn't once it starts getting muddy and scars! It shows up everything!

I might eventually get it resprayed but I imagine that is one hell of a job on an E Bike ?

sdcoffeeroaster

Jul 22, 2018
San Diego, CA
I found a decent match for the Redwood color. If you look left of the bottle at the 10:00 position you'll see two touched up spots. The color isn't a perfect match and actually looks better in the pic than in reality. But it's darn close. It's Porsche Lava Orange

View attachment 49827
Wow looks perfect. Buying a 2021 redwood colored sl expert carbon that could use a couple of small touch up or decals, lol

sdcoffeeroaster

Jul 22, 2018
San Diego, CA
Wow looks nearly perfect. Maybe a bit lighter. Buying a 2021 redwood colored sl expert carbon that could use a couple of small touch up or decals, lol. It’s hard to believe that a company like spec doesn’t see an opportunity her. I see ibis and yeti sell touch up paint for their bikes. How hard can it be for spec to contract this out?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles