Howdy from Edinburgh

TommyBall

Feb 12, 2019
Edinburgh
Good morning,

I've been a long time lurker and have been looking at an emtb for at least 18 months and the forums... I bit the bullet with the purchase of a levo. I can't tell you what it's like yet as I need to chuck it about but it looks the part.. hopefully this time next year I'll look the part too by being less potato shaped!

Have a good day,

Tommy

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Hi Tommy
*Waves from 8 miles East*
If you fancy hooking up for a ride PM me. Myself and @Janluke have been out riding Glentress a few times midweek and plan on continuing (possibly other locations too) We'd both welcome others to join us. Just a social ride, nothing crazy or competitive so pretty much suitable for all.

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Edinburgh!! - I bet you guys can't wait for the 'ol greek to pop his clogs so you can get a new Duke (Edward) - long live the heredity monarchy....

TommyBall

Feb 12, 2019
Edinburgh
Cheers guys!

Gotta love the Duke we have. it's kind of like that ticking time bomb waiting for the next racist comment....

Glentress was great was going to head further up but the chain snapped. Thank god I was at the buzzard nest car park.

LUCKYMULLEN

Dec 5, 2018
Falkirk
Hi Tommy
*Waves from 8 miles East*
If you fancy hooking up for a ride PM me. Myself and @Janluke have been out riding Glentress a few times midweek and plan on continuing (possibly other locations too) We'd both welcome others to join us. Just a social ride, nothing crazy or competitive so pretty much suitable for all.

You boys planning a ride this weekend? I have a free pass from my little dudes on Sunday ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles