Howdo from S.Wales

Gee

Jun 20, 2019
South Wales
Hi all,

Have been lurking around the forum for a while assimilating all the info I can and thought it rude not to register.

I have been mountain biking on and off for a long time, with breaks due to ill health, starting a family, work and all the other stuff that gets in the way but luckily I have just got back into it proper in the last year or two.

After bumping into a friendly chap on the Beacons who was riding a Scott emtb and then having a good chat about his bike, my emtb interest was again peaked. I have been hankering after an emtb for a long time but never hit the button due to the costs.... but I gave myself a good talking to ('life's too short!' , MTFU! etc etc) and have now finally hit the button on one.

Placed an order for my my first emtb on the 11th June via a UK dealer (Commencal Meta Power 29'') but haven't received it yet so fingers crossed it will turn up in the next couple of days.

Hoping to bump into some of you on the local trails as luckily BPW/Cwmcarn/BB/Afan are all on my doorstep. Going to ride a local loop today on the clockwork bike to set a time and then see what time I get when the new bike turns up ;-)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles