How many Aussies are there on the forum?

Where you from?

• Total voters

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia

Matt_Rider

Jul 13, 2020
Melbourne Australia
Where do you ride Matt?
Nowhere good at the moment. Waiting for my Merida E160 9000 to arrive next month. Then I'll be riding everywhere haha. Will have to catch up with you for some rides like we planned before the last lockdown. It will probably be Lysterfield, Warburton, Silvan, Buxton etc. Wouldn't mind trying you yangs either. Where you riding?

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
During lock down Yarra trails and Plenty gorge. Otherwise all the ones you mentioned. Also Harcourt is a must. Then all the Alpines of course

Kizza92

Apr 12, 2021
Perth
Perthie - good old wait a while state.
Turbo Levo Comp
Kalamunda and goat farm so far on the ebike.
Hoping to hit Dwellingup/Murray and margs soon

Zed

Feb 26, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
That's the Bunya Mts Zed? Is there a heap of tracks out that way? I'm over in the glasshouse mts, welcome along, wealth of info on here and can fix or find most stuff, if not just ask and someone will point you in the right direction. Happy shredding
Thanks Husky. Sorry - no not Bunya Mountains, Bunya in North Brisbane. Bunya forest is a great local, it's got some fun trails squashed into a small area around Jinker Track so it's easy to have a solid, compressed hour of fun close to home. It's my staple bit of exercise. Ironbark (Samford Conservation Park) is also close by (easy riding distance) and Kombi, Whip Snake are the best trails in the area IMO. Gap Creek does have some good stuff too though! Check them out on Trailforks, well worth the visit I think... Glasshouse isn't too far away.
What are you riding at Glasshouse mostly moto trails?

Last edited:
Reactions: iXi

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Thanks Husky. Sorry - no not Bunya Mountains, Bunya in North Brisbane. Bunya forest is a great local, it's got some fun trails squashed into a small area around Jinker Track so it's easy to have a solid, compressed hour of fun close to home. It's my staple bit of exercise. Ironbark (Samford Conservation Park) is also close by (easy riding distance) and Kombi, Whip Snake are the best trails in the area IMO. Gap Creek does have some good stuff too though! Check them out on Trailforks, well worth the visit I think... Glasshouse isn't too far away.
What are you riding at Glasshouse mostly moto trails?
Yeah come from a moto/enduro background and house backs onto the forestry so have a great 13km loop around a couple of mts. Also ride at Wamuran, The Boneyard (Mooloolah), Sugarbag Rd (Caloundra), Parklands (Nambour) and Tewantin which are all within 50mins of home. So spoilt for choice really, happy dayz.
Been over your way a couple of times but as you can see, don't have to go far from home.

Reactions: Zed

beej

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2021
Melbourne, AUS
Melbourne rider here. In the process of building up my first eMTB. Been a Plenty Gorge rider since forever, occasionally along the Yarra and the Candlebark loop -> past the apple orchard to Templstowe Hillclimb -> along the Yarra back past the homestead.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles