How come cube don't get much of a mention?

Steve940

Jan 15, 2020
North east England
It's one on my shortlist,for a few reasons really,1st is the price,very good value,secondly I have a brilliant cube shop where I bought my standard bike from years ago and with the worry of faults it's very reassuring..I must test ride when I get the chance to see how the bosch pulls me and how loud it is....shop also sell specialized but my concern is motor and my other choice is the flyon haibike but that would be a deli very job...anyway the cube is definitely a front runner

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
I bought 2 of the new Cubes on Black Friday. They were delivered within a few days. However I think that is ONLY as the shop had them in stock. I guess that is the advantage of living in Germany. I looked at ordering from my LBS and they also couldn't give me a delivery date.
I agree that you see and hear way too little about the cubes. I find them to be pretty impressive.
Finished preparing both bikes at last last night.
I added:
Custom invisiframe to both bikes
Ergon saddles to both
Built in Lights to both (B&M IQX front and Supernova rear)
RaceFace Chester pedals
MarshGuards
New Ergon grips for my wife
A stand for my wife
A removeable carrier for my wife.

Anyway I am pretty happy with Cube up till now. This is my second.
Is your wife happy on the carrier ?

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Just fitted some mudguards on my wifes Cube Access EX. Mudhugger frx (plus the option to fit the extender) on the back and Enduro guard on the front.

Falco

May 30, 2020
TheShed
Yeah, I asked my self the same question some time ago. I think it concerns mainly the company's marketing side. And what I mean is that they do not seem to be concerned about great marketing campaigns nor collaborations. Another interesting thing is that mid to top gamma models sell pretty fast and therefore they are, often, difficult to find..considering that it seems like during the production period they're producing 3000 units per day the brand is still well known.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
My analogue bike was a Cube Stereo and I was impressed with its build and reliability. My son now uses it and loves it. When the time comes to replace my Levo the Cube Stereo 140 or 160 Team Edition will be high on my list of options....together with another Levo.

Jasext

Mar 27, 2020
Swansea Valley
Like mine so much bought the mrs one

AAgVTW4l.jpg

y2f1JsXl.jpg

Doug85

Feb 8, 2024
Scotland
It's German quality control check check check and check again! cube are amazing! Just bought the new 160 action team that kink is now gone in top bar nice curved slope now the bike took a less than week from order online mtb monster to arrive to be in scotland and they done all their pre checks etc aswell it's one bike that's gone over with a fine toothcomb unlike say bigger manufacturers who are pushing them out just to keep the stores in stock

Cocodrilo

Apr 13, 2021
C0c0dril01962
It's German quality control check check check and check again! cube are amazing! Just bought the new 160 action team that kink is now gone in top bar nice curved slope now the bike took a less than week from order online mtb monster to arrive to be in scotland and they done all their pre checks etc aswell it's one bike that's gone over with a fine toothcomb unlike say bigger manufacturers who are pushing them out just to keep the stores in stock
Cuidado con lo que dices. Es una bicicleta con cuadro, materiales y control de calidad CHINOS. Y a partir de ahi creo que empieza la mano de obra alemana. Pero si partes de un mal chasis ... mal bolido de carreras vas a tener. Acabados chinos con materia y control chino.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles