Hi to all from Melbourne Australia

Shane.T

Nov 4, 2019
Brookfield
I got my Turbo Levo 2 months ago with about 6 rides under my belt, love the handling and power delivery, however yet to master the approach speed into corners resulting in a few crashes. Love the riding without the pain factor but am curious what other riders do with their other non e bike, do you leave them in the garage to gather dust, sell them, or ride occasionally.

For any Melbourne riders out there I ride the Youies, Anglesea and Wombat if anyone wants to hook up for social ride.

Cheers to All.....Shane

Pylie1

Jan 19, 2020
Australia
Just thinking of buying an E bike at the moment! Still intend to ride my other (Canyon Strive), I like the fitness side as well. I’m from Latrobe Valley VIC and have ridden the Youies a bit.

We have a few sweet trail networks down this way as well. Should check them out at some stage?

Pylie1

Jan 19, 2020
Australia
You might be surprised - try a few laps of blores or erica at full boost . Even cowar to mckillops . An emtb can be a workout!

I’ve done the Cowwar ride a few times and definitely rate it for sure. Haven’t ridden a Blores for quite a while now. Generally been riding Glen and Tgon pines. Thinking runs of the jump track at Glen on an E bike would be spot on?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles