Hi this just came. Only ordered it beginning of Dec.

Sean C

Oct 21, 2019
Conisbrough South Yorkshire
IMG_20200218_153453.jpg

IMG_20200218_153426.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Glad that turned up in the end. I know you'd lost all hope of ever seeing it a month ago !

Lets hope it does the job, everyone else who seems to have got one likes them. (y)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Thanks for the reply, it was very helpful. I was assuming that it would be much cheaper than a TEC pack. But the cost per whr is much higher. But I guess if you can't actually find a TEC pack to buy, folk must look elsewhere.

aarfeldt

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
I just put mine in the bottle cage, when I have to go longer than I think the internal will last.
It's good quality and looks nice (compared to the TEC pack which looks awful)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
[QUOTE="aarfeldt, post: 142372, member: 4078"................
It's good quality and looks nice (compared to the TEC pack which looks awful)[/QUOTE]

I can't disagree with that! :cool:

Sean C

Oct 21, 2019
I just put mine in the bottle cage, when I have to go longer than I think the internal will last.
It's good quality and looks nice (compared to the TEC pack which looks awful)
Not used it yet How's it work. Can you plug it in straight away and use before you use the internal Battery or do you wait while internal has ran down. Then plug this in?

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
I might be wrong sean but I would think (as a layman)
that both link together to give you what ever wattage
both add up to, and then drain from both.
or I might be talking a load of shit
views on a post card please

Sean C

Oct 21, 2019
I might be wrong sean but I would think (as a layman)
that both link together to give you what ever wattage
both add up to, and then drain from both.
or I might be talking a load of shit
views on a post card please
I've turned bike on and then plugged it in and turned the piggy back on and the mileage says same. 37.miles in eco ?

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
don`t know mate.
you might be better running a different thread heading
see if anybody`s got one fitted and what they did
like I said I might be talking shit

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Okay, lots of questions here but I've had mine about a year now and, apart from lengthy delivery times, I think it is great.

Firstly, the TEC battery is way heavier and damned ugly ( Shimano manage to get 504 WH in a lighter and much sleaker package) and how many rides do you really need almost 800 WHs for. The smaller E-booz just gives you a 'safe' feeling on the average ride and weighs little more than a full water bottle.

No instructions are supplied so I emailed the manufacturer for info. They are designed to be used straight from the start of the ride and they have their own consumption gauge. The gauge on mine fluctuates wildly when in use but when no power is being drawn it shows the % left. The main gauge on the bike stays static until the E-booz is empty or disconnected. I aim to disconnect mine when down to 10% rather than run it dry. I then swap it round with my water bottle in my back pack.

Lastly, remember to turn the E-booz 'on' when charging.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles