Hi, is there a which bike section?

acrmnsm

Mar 20, 2020
UK
I am getting a bit tired with climbing, I swore I wouldn't get an e-bike until I was crippled, but here we are.
So I do what I think is called 'enduro' riding, which if you are old like me (first spesh rockhopper in 90, not an early adopter but 30 years of it) just means hauling yourself to the top and finding the best descents.
Now its all like a dreamland with so many trail centres and other established trails, it is so easy..

Is there a which bike section? where do I post to get some guidance on 160mm travel bikes?

Last edited:

acrmnsm

Mar 20, 2020
UK
Ha ha.
Well I have some ideas on what I want, just not sure where to post?
Some forums are more strict than others on what gets posted where, but I could not find a which bike section. so just post in general yeah?

RichardGB

Nov 28, 2019
West Midlands
That's a massive open question.
Winching up and smashing down, it sounds like the new Specialized Kenevo would be your bag. The Expert comes with a 700wh battery but the lower spec one is probably a better buy.

If you're after a bargain though, the last generation Merida E-OneSixty 900e has a phenomenal spec with pretty up to date geometry and can be picked up for half as much as the above bikes but better spec. The only downside being the aesthetics of an external battery. There's a YouTube vid of Guy Kesteven riding one and he only just stops short of asking it to marry him.

Happy hunting, that's probably the most fun bit of biking.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles