Hi From Wales

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Hi All, I am in south wales, 40 mins from BPW, 20 mins from most of the roman roads like the gap, sarn helen, strata florida etc and I live right on the edge of the Crychan forest where they hold the drovers enduro and various MTB events. I used to ride all these trails on a KTM enduro bike but riding those things needs a second mortgage and they get too much attention from plod. I have ridden MTB for 20 years and recently got my 2003 specialized enduro back out, I really want to ride all those epic trails I used to do on the KTM but I know I cant do it on a normal bike so tomorrow, im off to buy my first EMTB, planning on a Specialized Levo 2020 Comp.. so tomorrow ill be skint(er) but happy..
better get some insurance - any recommendation for a £5.5 bike?

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I guess its in the numbers? more enduro bikes around and more of a known quantity but im still surprised as they are very nickable..

next decision, do I stay on cleats and put my old faithful, 16 year old shimano M959 pedals on or make the change to flats which seem to be more popular now for general trail riding...
I dont think ive ridden flats since I was a kid on my BMX

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles