Hi from Sweden

Preesten

Aug 10, 2019
Sweden
Im 45 year old , been riding on and off for many years both mtb and racer, but havent biked serious for 10 years, tried an emtb and got hooked, bought myself a husqvarna mc7.

IMG_20190810_155316 (1).jpg

Sorinaku

Oct 30, 2019
Romania
Hi there, from the pictures it looks like you strapped the battery cover with velcros, does it rattle/move because of poor design? Thinking of getting one but not sure given this issue. I am thinking that water could go in, plus the rattle noise that I would hate. Any experience that you could share as I dont have a local dealership? Any input from service dealers that you may have got?
any other issues that you experience. Thank you!

PeterW

Mar 12, 2018
Sweden
Im 45 year old , been riding on and off for many years both mtb and racer, but havent biked serious for 10 years, tried an emtb and got hooked, bought myself a husqvarna mc7.

View attachment 16911
Hi, from Sweden too. Had a normal mob hard tail but bought one emtb 2 years ago Scpott wit
h shimano motor. Best thing I've done. Have studied this a lot and have a lot of info if you need.

View attachment 16911

dochabanero

Sep 8, 2019
Sweden
Välkommen!

Swede here as well. After testing an eMTB i got hooked within the first couple of minutes. The concept of emtb simply sang to me.

Where in Sweden do you live?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles