Hi from Sweden!

Niklas

Jun 10, 2019
Sweden
Hi everyone.
I have been mountainbiking my whole life, but this spring I made the switch to e-bike’s instead and now I’am selling all the ordinary bikes. Didn’t see that one coming but I think it’s more fun so =)
The last 4-5 years I have worked full time with skill courses and building Mountainbike trails so I will continue that on my eBike’s instead.
If somebody wants to say hi to me on Instagram it’s byNiklas_life

Best regards Niklas
C92A44FE-4B47-4466-BFE8-5A42F05B882A.jpeg

3Bikes

Aug 13, 2019
Germany
Hi everyone.
I have been mountainbiking my whole life, but this spring I made the switch to e-bike’s instead and now I’am selling all the ordinary bikes. Didn’t see that one coming but I think it’s more fun so =)
The last 4-5 years I have worked full time with skill courses and building Mountainbike trails so I will continue that on my eBike’s instead.
If somebody wants to say hi to me on Instagram it’s byNiklas_life

Best regards Niklas View attachment 15594
Hi Niklas,
We are planning a EMTB holiday to South/West Sweden for this week. While looking for some routes, we came across many trails on TRAILFORKS.COM which state that there are no e-bikes allowed. Do you know if there are any restrictions for pedelecs (pedal assist - up to 25km/h) in Sweden or does this restriction refer only to e-bikes (here I mean electric bikes which don’t need to be pedaled)?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Greetings, Andrea

Niklas

Jun 10, 2019
Sweden
Hi =) Short story is that it’s allowed by law but a lot of people don’t know it that’s why.
I am in a car most of this day on my way to a little bit north of Grebbestad (You should go there) so don’t want to write so much, but we can talk on messenger? Look for Niklas byNiklas Skogh on FB, add me there and give me a call.
Where are you going more exactly?

Niklas

Jun 10, 2019
Sweden
Hi Niklas,
We are planning a EMTB holiday to South/West Sweden for this week. While looking for some routes, we came across many trails on TRAILFORKS.COM which state that there are no e-bikes allowed. Do you know if there are any restrictions for pedelecs (pedal assist - up to 25km/h) in Sweden or does this restriction refer only to e-bikes (here I mean electric bikes which don’t need to be pedaled)?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Greetings, Andrea

See answer above...

3Bikes

Aug 13, 2019
Germany
Hi =) Short story is that it’s allowed by law but a lot of people don’t know it that’s why.
I am in a car most of this day on my way to a little bit north of Grebbestad (You should go there) so don’t want to write so much, but we can talk on messenger? Look for Niklas byNiklas Skogh on FB, add me there and give me a call.
Where are you going more exactly?

Thanks a lot for the fast reply :0)
I don’t have Messenger but I will install it later on and call you.
I really appreciate your help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles