Hi from Spain .I need help in buying e-mtb

Fiambre

Feb 19, 2019
España
one Hello, greetings to all from Spain. I want to be a future e-bike and I have doubts in the purchase between 4 models to see if they can help me. THANK YOU
-scott e-spark 710 2018
-scott e-genius 710 2018
-scott strike e-ridee 720 2019
-trance giant E + 1 pro 2019

Last edited:

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
Saludos desde Portugal e bienvenido,
No será fácil encontrar aquí quién entienda español. Puedes empezar por visitar las diferentes áreas del sitio donde hay mucha información y discusión sobre marcas y modelos.
Me gustan las Giant e las Cube.

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
Bienvenido!

Genial con mas gente de España, pero como dice el compañero, mejor escribir en Ingles.
Donde estas?
Estas mirando bicis parecidas pero con motores MUY diferentes: (Espark: Shimano, Strike: Bosch Cx, Giant: Yamaha)

Personalmente prefiero Bosch, pero mucha gente le gusta la sensación natural del Shimano. Creo que lo primero en tu caso seria probarlos y decidir el motor como las primeras cosas.

Hay muchos posts sobre el tema, algunos mios por si te interesan. Ejemplos:
https://www.emtbforums.com/community/threads/motor-drag-whats-all-the-fuss.3985/#post-55534Motor drag? What's all the fuss?
My process and priorities for choosing my emtb. Yours? - EMTB Forums
Suerte,

Fiambre

Feb 19, 2019
España
Bienvenido!

Genial con mas gente de España, pero como dice el compañero, mejor escribir en Ingles.
Donde estas?
Estas mirando bicis parecidas pero con motores MUY diferentes: (Espark: Shimano, Strike: Bosch Cx, Giant: Yamaha)

Personalmente prefiero Bosch, pero mucha gente le gusta la sensación natural del Shimano. Creo que lo primero en tu caso seria probarlos y decidir el motor como las primeras cosas.

Hay muchos posts sobre el tema, algunos mios por si te interesan. Ejemplos:
https://www.emtbforums.com/community/threads/motor-drag-whats-all-the-fuss.3985/#post-55534Motor drag? What's all the fuss?
My process and priorities for choosing my emtb. Yours? - EMTB Forums
Suerte,
I had not realized I was writing in Spanish, thank you for notifying
I'm in Malaga on the Costa del Sol. Today in a store I made a good offer for the Scott E-spark 710 2018 brand new € 3,800 and the giant I get at € 4,250 the truth that I think in the end I will buy one of these 2.

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
I had not realized I was writing in Spanish, thank you for notifying
I'm in Malaga on the Costa del Sol. Today in a store I made a good offer for the Scott E-spark 710 2018 brand new € 3,800 and the giant I get at € 4,250 the truth that I think in the end I will buy one of these 2.
Before you choose the giant, make sure you try it and confirm that you like it’s Yamaha motor. between those two i would personally choose the Shimano motor. But the giant is a great spec too.

Last edited:

Fiambre

Feb 19, 2019
España
[QUOTE = "More-read-than-ride, post: 56172, miembro: 2358"] Antes de elegir al gigante, asegúrese de probarlo y confirme que le gusta el motor Yamaha. Entre esos dos elegiría personalmente el motor Shinano. Pero el gigante también es una gran especificación. [/ QUOTE]
Why would I choose Shimano?

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
For me, there are a few main reasons:
I like the way the Shimano delivers the power and it seems more powerful to me, although I have seen reviews that place the yamaha above in terms of power.
Also, the shimano has a very low drag and noise which is nice (although not a necessity)
Finally, and this is perhaps purely brand conscinece, I just somehow trust the quality more because there are so many more bikes around with Shimano.

That being said, it is just a personal preference, I really like the spec and look of the giant bikes, I just never felt quite as good on one. It is importat to make you own opinion, the Giant is a great machine.

Check this out:
The best eMTB motor 2018 – 6 powerhouses go head to head | Page 7 of 7 | E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles