Hi from Rutland.

Sep 21, 2021
UK
Excited to be shortly taking delivery of one of the first '22 Turbo Levo Expert to arrive in the UK (no, I'm not a dentist). Been riding MTBs for years, but at 58, and not getting any thinner, some of the local hills are less enjoyable than they used to be. Big days out in Derbyshire and Wales become a struggle, and venturing to Scotland feels undoable.
With an eMTB, all of this is possible again!
What's not to like.

Sep 21, 2021
UK
If you read all the Turbo Levo rave reviews from all the press, the vitriol in the forums is uncomfortable. To me, it feels like people who drive normal cars hating anyone who drive a BMW, for example. "I can't afford a BMW, so anyone who can must be a tosser. By logical conclusion, we should all only be allowed to buy one type of mtb. There should be no choice. This is just weird, as we fight so hard for freedom of choice.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
But BMW drivers ARE tossers! Not because BMWs are expensive (BMW do cheaper ones too), but because BMW drivers drive and park in an offensive manner. Whereas AUDI drivers like me are paragons of virtue, gentlemen of the road and all around good guys. And of course we come higher up the alphabet than they do! I rest my case.

Last edited:

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
But BMW drivers ARE tossers! Not because they BMWs are expensive (BMW do cheaper ones too), but because BMW drivers drive and park in an offensive manner. Whereas AUDI drivers like me are paragons of virtue, gentlemen of the road and all around good guys. And of course we come higher up the alphabet than they do! I rest my case.
But the Audi has no turn signals. Maybe it's an optional accessory ?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
But the Audi has no turn signals. Maybe it's an optional accessory ?
Well it has automatic wipers, auto headlights, auto main beam, auto braking, auto lane following, auto distance keeping, auto speed keeping, auto climate control, auto sound volume on the ICE. It tells me when to pump up the tyres, fill up the water, oil and fuel. It even tells me when to turn left or right, but I have yet to find the button to press that activates the auto turn signal. Maybe the guy before me forgot to tick that option! I feel like a passenger.

A1000

Aug 16, 2021
UK
As I got to the end of this thread my apple watch suggested I went to the mindfulness app and did a minute of breathing - what's it telling me:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, welcome to the community(y) When's the expected delivery date?

Sep 21, 2021
UK
Thanks A1000 - back on topic :)
Any day now I think. I imagine the various Spesh Concept stores will all get initial stock end of Sept.

Steve940

Jan 15, 2020
North east England
But BMW drivers ARE tossers! Not because they BMWs are expensive (BMW do cheaper ones too), but because BMW drivers drive and park in an offensive manner. Whereas AUDI drivers like me are paragons of virtue, gentlemen of the road and all around good guys. And of course we come higher up the alphabet than they do! I rest my case.
Have both....not sure what to think of myself anymore lol

Sep 21, 2021
UK
tempImageqePdSl.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles