Hi, from Newcastle,UK - best e bike for under £2k?

Rustyjacks21

Jul 13, 2020
Newcastle
Hi, I'm 22 from Newcastle and want to start getting back into mountain biking. Could anyone recommend any good e Hard tail mountain bikes for under 2k or just slightly over 2k.

MadsB

May 15, 2020
London
And I am sure there are other brands that are better around the 2 grand mark, that’s just one. But the Stilus seems to be very good value, although a little more than you want to spend. Good luck ?

Rustyjacks21

Jul 13, 2020
Newcastle
@MadsB cheers for the suggestions, they look like really good bikes for the price points especially the full suspension model. I had never heard of the brand until now tbh. I have been looking at the 2020 giant fathom e+ 3 but for the extra £700 the stilus looks like very good value for money. Have you ever had a bike from decathlon before?

Andyd68

May 7, 2020
Birmingham
If you looking at the Decathlon read this plus reviews on here

MadsB

May 15, 2020
London
@MadsB cheers for the suggestions, they look like really good bikes for the price points especially the full suspension model. I had never heard of the brand until now tbh. I have been looking at the 2020 giant fathom e+ 3 but for the extra £700 the stilus looks like very good value for money. Have you ever had a bike from decathlon before?
I haven’t bought from them, and I do know at present they are only releasing a set number if bikes for sale per day (due to high demand). But they have plenty of stores in the UK and the bikes are built in Germany I think. There is plenty of info about them in other threads on here. But the parts they are using in the Stilus are top notch. Plus you can even fit the larger 625wh battery in that frame. And you get the latest Bosch motor. I haven’t seen any other bike matching it for that price.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles