Hi from Middlesbrough

Bigwig

Feb 12, 2019
Middlesbrough
Evening

I’m looking to get back into biking after a long stint of laziness!

I havent taken the plunge yet as I’m waiting for my bike to work voucher to come through but I’m hoping to buy a trade in 2017 Levo FSR Expert from a local dealer very soon, unless the forum thinks it’s a bad move for my first e-bike?

I started my search wanting something to ride to work on to get fit but that is well and truly out of the window now, it’s all about tearing up and down the hills again!!!

I can’t wait to get back out riding again!

Wezza

Feb 5, 2019
Welwyn garden city
Hi bigwig. It will be the best thing you’ve probably done for a while. I enjoyed riding my mtb but now I’ve gone electric I absolutely love it. I want to be out on it every day and find myself wanting to go further, higher and more off road than every. The sky feels the limit with my new bike. No climbs too steep no trails to muddy. I really hope you enjoy it when you get your bike. Oh and a levo is a great choice and a firm favourite on this forum. Enjoy

Bigwig

Feb 12, 2019
Middlesbrough
2B9ADE62-2331-4A52-8066-B0EAF85ACEF3.jpg

Bought it and love it, can’t imagine how good the newer models are as I think this is great!

Battery health dropped from 100% to 90% after my first ride mind which feels like a big drop in one go.
Although the battery has 77 charges under its belt which is approximately 10%... So, it sounds right?
I’ll query it with my dealer as I’ll be in the shop tomorrow buying some new gloves.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles