Hi from Frankfurt am Main(Work) and SW London area (Home).

filotnie

Aug 11, 2019
Frankfurt - SW London
Just grabbed YT Decoy Base in red..
so far I only rode some hard tails and the last one is 10 years old.. I rediscovered MTB in my early 40s when my family moved to UK and when we took my 6 years old Daughter that she could ride on her small Spez in Swinely. What a blast! I immediately knew that I want to visit all the bike parks and Scotland and Whales.. I need to say that amazing community around emtb forum and gmbn, gmbn tech and embn played role here too.. I love watching YouTube and almost all mtb related when I am during my work week far from family..
So I don’t have skills, stamina or physical abilities, no bike, no money.. but not much time left and time to spend riding so grab it as quick as possible! :) so I am going to get next week my first fully emtb.. and I have so many questions.. rest in YT sections.. cheers.
fil..

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
You sound similar to me. I live near Munich and work in Basel in CH. Just realized my suggestion probably won't work for you.
I take my e-MTB to Switzerland when I go there and during the week often go out for rides in the evenings. Better than sitting around just watching YouTube mountainbike videos.
I Guess you will have to buy 2 YT's and have one in Frankfurt.

Last edited:

filotnie

Aug 11, 2019
Frankfurt - SW London
Hi Akiwi, Sound so.. I will start in Frankfurt and for some time ride afternoons and even go out just to train simple skills. For now 2 bikes is not really an option ;-) Though indeed traveling by plane with battery is a bigger problem that I have to come with some kind of solution.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Hi Akiwi, Sound so.. I will start in Frankfurt and for some time ride afternoons and even go out just to train simple skills. For now 2 bikes is not really an option ;-) Though indeed traveling by plane with battery is a bigger problem that I have to come with some kind of solution.
Simple answer is win Lotto! Then you can buy your own plane and transport whatever you want!!
For Flying, you coule check our Battery Rentals in Frankfurt, or as an option buy a battery for there..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles