Hi From Fife, Scotland

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
From a fellow Fifer, I have no idea about the Canyon, but I was trying to by the bike I wanted from a local dealer to get knowledge and someone in your corner if there was a problem. But then I bought a bike from Bologna so what do I know?

Horse

Mar 31, 2020
Glenrothes, Fife
From a fellow Fifer, I have no idea about the Canyon, but I was trying to by the bike I wanted from a local dealer to get knowledge and someone in your corner if there was a problem. But then I bought a bike from Bologna so what do I know?
Went with the local bike shop option and bought a trance lol

1981Miked

Jun 14, 2020
Dundee
Hello from the other side of the water.. and from an ice hockey player (Dundee Michelin).. although now retired due to knee and shoulder injuries. I took the plunge today and ordered a Trek Rail 7 2020 model. Managed to blag a ride on one yesterday and absolutely loved it. Good luck on your hunt and happy ebiking

Cabby.

Apr 17, 2020
Scotland
Hello from the other side of the water.. and from an ice hockey player (Dundee Michelin).. although now retired due to knee and shoulder injuries. I took the plunge today and ordered a Trek Rail 7 2020 model. Managed to blag a ride on one yesterday and absolutely loved it. Good luck on your hunt and happy ebiking

What's you're name, you may know my son, Ross McIntosh ?

Cabby.

Apr 17, 2020
Scotland
He was at the comets for a while aswell wasn’t he?

Oh now you're asking. I don't think he has played with the Comets since before he played with the Stars, cause he went to Solway after the Stars then had work commitments that seen him not playing for a year or two then went and played for Aberdeen for 2 or 3 years.

1981Miked

Jun 14, 2020
Dundee
Ah that could the story.. well tell him I was asking for him. We played on the same team at the summer cup about 6 years ago.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles