Hi folks. Just about ready to order my E Sommet.

PTB1968

Dec 23, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
I’ve been reading all the reviews and the e Sommet seems to be great value. I haven’t yet been able to ride a bike with the E8000 motor. Can anyone tell me how it performs in comparison to the latest Bosch motors. I’d also be interested to hear any up to date views on the latest bike, price at £3800. Thanks.

GDAS

Sep 19, 2018
Surrey, UK
I’ve been reading all the reviews and the e Sommet seems to be great value. I haven’t yet been able to ride a bike with the E8000 motor. Can anyone tell me how it performs in comparison to the latest Bosch motors. I’d also be interested to hear any up to date views on the latest bike, price at £3800. Thanks.

Based on my research (happy to be corrected), I suggest you're better off ordering through Wiggle than CRC. It looks to me as though Wiggle will give you a free 30 day riding trial (subject to taking care as best you can) whereas CRC expect any return to be unused (unless faulty).

Also, Wiggle have a loyalty scheme - 5% off if you've spent £100 in the last 365 days, 12% off if £500.

Further, you can (I think) get 2% cash back via TopCashBack.

Let us know how you get on. By all accounts it's a great bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles