Hi all, from llanelli wales?

Mills

Apr 14, 2019
Llanelli
I have bought an E-Sommet a couple of weeks ago and first impressions are really good but It feels really odd as I switch from my normal bike (bronson) to my sommet, do you guys have that feeling or do you just ride the emtbs.
Thanks
Mills.

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I have ridden analogue mountain bikes for years and recently I bought my first EMTB and sold my other bike and for me it has opened up a new avenue for riding for me I absolutely adore the EMTB you will get used to it as I did very quickly :)

Mills

Apr 14, 2019
Llanelli
I have ridden analogue mountain bikes for years and recently I bought my first EMTB and sold my other bike and for me it has opened up a new avenue for riding for me I absolutely adore the EMTB you will get used to it as I did very quickly :)
Cheers Andy ?

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I took the leap of faith and sold my normal bike before buying the ebike. After a few months on it and loving it, tried some normal bikes at a recent demo. Yep! I'm not going back.

Last edited:

Randles

Patreon
Apr 4, 2019
United Kingdom
I have bought an E-Sommet a couple of weeks ago and first impressions are really good but It feels really odd as I switch from my normal bike (bronson) to my sommet, do you guys have that feeling or do you just ride the emtbs.
Thanks
Mills.

Welcome mate, not far from me in Swansea (y)
Very nice ride :cool:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles