Help!! Specialized Kenevo.

Lochlomonddr

Dec 12, 2018
Scotland
Hi there,

New to the forum, love having a read and been looking at getting an EMTB since i hired one for the weekend pver a year ago, I have been messed about by my local specialized dealer here in scotland.
I was interested in buying a kenvo last summer but failed on several occasions to arrange a demo for a variety of reasons (bike shop fault not mine).

I was due to pick a demo bike up tomorrow for the weekend as I wanted to make sure it was the right size and felt ok before spending £5000 + on it. Got a call today to say initially that the price for the demo had gone up (would have paid that), then got told they cant now deliver it in time, then got told there is no stock left in UK so wont be supplying a demo bike at all now.... supposedly told the bike shop that the stores down south who have invested more heaviliy have been given priority.

Pretty gutted and annoyed as all i want is to sit on a size medium and see if it fits, what im asking is there any one in scotland preferably around the glasgow / west coast region that has a medium kenevo that i could just sit on to assess the size/fit /feel? Happy to even pay just for a quick sit on it lol. I am a GP and trust worthy.

Any body got any ideas?

Cheers

Simon

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
Sorry dude, I wish I could help. I am already seeking profesional help to try to survive the waiting time on the flyon so I get it... the only good thing might be that they get to bring out the new Kenovo model before you end up buying. Good luck!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles