Help deciding Dpx2 or Ohlins ttx...

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Have a 2019 Levo "base". I weigh around 225lbs with gear. After first riding it, dislike the suspension.

Bought a New Fox 36 and a macthing float dps... Wanted the fork to match the shock. The Dps was definitely a upgrade compared to the Ome RS.

Lot of my trails here in Missouri... Have a lot of rocks,roots. Want something that's a little better with the chatter etc. Drop wise... Nothing more than 5ft.

The Dpx2 would match the 36... So that's a plus. But read coil is the way to go. Any advise would be appreciated.

Also, looked in too the Push 11/6 and they said they were working on fitment for the Levo.

Thanks

michaeldorian

Jul 25, 2018
California
Have a 2019 Levo "base". I weigh around 225lbs with gear. After first riding it, dislike the suspension.

Bought a New Fox 36 and a macthing float dps... Wanted the fork to match the shock. The Dps was definitely a upgrade compared to the Ome RS.

Lot of my trails here in Missouri... Have a lot of rocks,roots. Want something that's a little better with the chatter etc. Drop wise... Nothing more than 5ft.

The Dpx2 would match the 36... So that's a plus. But read coil is the way to go. Any advise would be appreciated.

Also, looked in too the Push 11/6 and they said they were working on fitment for the Levo.

Thanks

Woah. Push figment for the LEVO would also mean Push fitment for the Stumpy.

I’d say go for the TTX. The DPX2 is not too different from what you got. It’s still a trail shock that has a lot of mid stroke support. But that is not needed so much on your LEVO.

You could also run a DHX2 coil in 210x55 and get a tuner to add a spacer to space it down to 52.5.

I have a DPX2 on my Stumpy EVO. Many have complained about its harshness. People have raved about the TTX.

If you can get your hands on a Fox DHX2 fitment for the 27.5 Evo that’s what is on the LEVO. And you’ll match. I did hear Fox is going to be offering those sizes soon.

Vilt

Feb 13, 2019
Berg en Terblijt, The Netherlands
All I can say, is that I'm very, very pleased with my TTX. I weigh about 100kg and it makes the bike much more lively than the Rockshox Deluxe. It is awesome for filtering out the chatter from all the little rocks and roots here.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland

Thanks
I live in a place with lots of roots and rocks. So I recommend the spring shock

Last edited:

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
Just fitted a DPX2, researched it a fair bit as i was having the same debate and it seems like the DPX2 behaves somewhere between air and coil. Most reviews are very good and it was cheaper for me. Looking forward to trying it out and getting it dialled in.

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Woah. Push figment for the LEVO would also mean Push fitment for the Stumpy.

I’d say go for the TTX. The DPX2 is not too different from what you got. It’s still a trail shock that has a lot of mid stroke support. But that is not needed so much on your LEVO.

You could also run a DHX2 coil in 210x55 and get a tuner to add a spacer to space it down to 52.5.

I have a DPX2 on my Stumpy EVO. Many have complained about its harshness. People have raved about the TTX.

If you can get your hands on a Fox DHX2 fitment for the 27.5 Evo that’s what is on the LEVO. And you’ll match. I did hear Fox is going to be offering those sizes soon.

I've looked for it in 210x55... That's the size of my Dps... Only size I can find is the 2020 model in 210x50.

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
Will this one fit the Levo?

IMG_0350.PNG

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
Asks if it fits, and buys it anyway

The size you need is 210 x 52.5 but apparently 210x55 will also work and give slightly more travel. 210x52.5 isnt a standard size so its actually a 210x55 product with a reduction spacer fitted i believe.

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
Asks if it fits, and buys it anyway

The size you need is 210 x 52.5 but apparently 210x55 will also work and give slightly more travel. 210x52.5 isnt a standard size so its actually a 210x55 product with a reduction spacer fitted i believe.
I had already bought it before I read this but thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles