Hello from Toronto

Sushiman72

Sep 2, 2018
Québec,Canada
Hi - here in Toronto anxiously awaiting my Turbo Levo. Ordered in Dec - hoping for a delivery soon.

Excited.
Yep
I’m in the same mood! Just bought a turbo levo carbon comp 2018 at half price (4700$) and can’t wait to have it in my garage! I changed the pinky color section for some gray and white camo wrap up. I tried the beast this autumn for one afternoon and fall totally in love!! Sheers?

highpeakrider

E*POWAH Master
Aug 10, 2018
Peak District
I’m from Québec. I live at Ste-Brigitte-De-Laval, north of Québec city in the mountains.

That’s the coldest place I’ve ever been,, my son played in the hockey peewee tournament years ago, still remember the ice crossing the st Lawerence on the ferry.
Great place, saw Crosby play twice.

Sushiman72

Sep 2, 2018
Québec,Canada
That’s the coldest place I’ve ever been,, my son played in the hockey peewee tournament years ago, still remember the ice crossing the st Lawerence on the ferry.
Great place, saw Crosby play twice.
Oh yes, this winter make no exception, a lot of snow and long cold periods! I think the trails will be not ridable before beginining May. By the way welcome on the forum, it’s really a gold mine of informations on our future rigs?!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles