Hello from the Surrey Hills, Uk

eztiger

Apr 9, 2019
Guildford
Hi All,

I've been a keen mountain biker for the last 15 years and last friday ordered my first emtb. So I'll hopefully be hitting the local Surrey Hills trails in the next couple of weeks.

BTW I ordered a Canyon Spectral On, so maybe I'm a little optimistic on the "next couple of weeks comment"

Cheers

Ben

Last edited:

Benson

Sep 19, 2018
Hampshire UK
Love Surrey Hills, had a blast around the Summer Lightning trail earlier this week before returning to Peaslake .The logging at Friday Street caught me out and resulted in some impromptu exploration to get back on course!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Welcome - I try and hit Peaslake/Leith hill etc twice a week if I can, based near Reigate and ride a lot of the local stuff round here too - was at Peaslake yesterday and bumped into a few familiar faces off the forum

eztiger

Apr 9, 2019
Guildford
Thanks All,
I was planning to use my Spectral:eek:n during the week as I find it hard to get motivated after work to do the local trails / hills out of Guildford.
At the weekends I ride Peaslake on my standard spectral, which I intend to keep doing as the people I ride with are on analog bikes. This is the plan anyway!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles