Hello from the Isle of Wight

Hello guys/girls I am new to the world of E-MTB and I am from the Isle of Wight. I have a 2019 turbo levo ?
Hi Tony, I'm a few months down the line from you and have just entered the world of E-MTB too, learning a lot at the moment!
I'm in the West Wight on a Vitus E-Sommet ;).
I've been wondering if there are any groups out there for E-MTBs on the Island?
Cheers
Nigel

TonyE-MTB

Mar 23, 2020
Isle of wight
Hi Nigel there is a group I'm a member of on Facebook called the Sunday social good bunch of guys and girls before the Corona session came we used to do a 20ish Mile ride ever Sunday and end up at a pub at the end you should look it up ?

Jimbo1975!

Aug 11, 2020
Isle of Wight, UK
Alright Guys. I'm an Islander as well and new to the EMTB scene. I bought a Turbo Levo SL Comp from TAV's and love it so far. We'll have to get a EMTB Group get together at some point and get out on the trials. I've not tried out the Tennyson Trail on the E yet.

TonyE-MTB

Mar 23, 2020
Isle of wight
Alright Guys. I'm an Islander as well and new to the EMTB scene. I bought a Turbo Levo SL Comp from TAV's and love it so far. We'll have to get a EMTB Group get together at some point and get out on the trials. I've not tried out the Tennyson Trail on the E yet.
Hello buddy. Making an Emtb group would be good I'm on a 2019 turbo levo there is a groups on Facebook called The Sunday social you should check out I've been riding with good bunch of guys/girls and there is a pub stop at the end of the ride. . you should definitely check out Tennyson trail for some of the best views of the island and brighstone forest for more fun trails ?

Jimbo1975!

Aug 11, 2020
Isle of Wight, UK
Hello buddy. Making an Emtb group would be good I'm on a 2019 turbo levo there is a groups on Facebook called The Sunday social you should check out I've been riding with good bunch of guys/girls and there is a pub stop at the end of the ride. . you should definitely check out Tennyson trail for some of the best views of the island and brighstone forest for more fun trails ?
Alright Tony. I walked from Bembridge to The Needles with a couple of friends on the 2nd of August and rode back straight afterwards. Before the walk we Kayaked from Apply to Bembridge long old day that one. Might take the van over to Strawberry Lane car park and go from there. I'll check out that group on Facebook. There's also a group called Tav Tuesday that get out and about, on Tuesdays funny old thing. Hopefully meet up with some of you soon

Hi Jimbo1975! Yes the Tenny Trail is good, but lots of other good stuff off of there too, I'm frequently up that way as I tend to ride from my door in Freshwater. As Tony says there are a bunch of fun trails in Brighstone Forest too, good stuff.
Perhaps catch you up there at some point.
Cheers

Slapbassmunky

Aug 1, 2020
Isle of wight
Hey guys, hope you've been enjoying your bikes in the late sunny dry weather! I grew up in West wight, moved to Newport 5 years ago, riding a couple of different ebikes. Brighstone has been the place to go this year, the local lads have done an amazing job up there, obviously too wet now to have any real fun but definitely worth an explore.

There are a LOT of local (fast) guys that have chopped in their regular bikes for E-Bikes this year or have ordered ones for next year. No doubt we'll cross paths on the trail, don't be afraid to shout and say hi ?

Hey guys, hope you've been enjoying your bikes in the late sunny dry weather! I grew up in West wight, moved to Newport 5 years ago, riding a couple of different ebikes. Brighstone has been the place to go this year, the local lads have done an amazing job up there, obviously too wet now to have any real fun but definitely worth an explore.

There are a LOT of local (fast) guys that have chopped in their regular bikes for E-Bikes this year or have ordered ones for next year. No doubt we'll cross paths on the trail, don't be afraid to shout and say hi ?
Hi mate, I'm in Freshwater and find myself up in Brighstone quite a bit, as you say the runs are getting slippery now and the fallen leaves making the trails hard to see, I still enjoy pootling around there though, met a couple of lads from Newport on brand new emtb's just last week and showed them down over Ho Chi Minh ;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles