Hello from Tampa, FL

Gerald White

Jan 4, 2020
Florida
Been following EMTB since August, got a Levo in September and am loving it! Lifelong Moto/Supercross racer switched to Mountain bikes and this forum and Rob's vids have helped so much! I'll be doing several races this year and can't wait. Glad to be a part of this community.

MinusPrevious

Sep 5, 2019
So.Cal
Alright Gerald. Welcome(y)

Hey, you noted youre a former SX racer. Do you know who won the 450 class this Saturday?

Cheers, Joe :coffee:

Gerald White

Jan 4, 2020
Florida
Just making sure youre a fan. I was there Saturday. Great race for sure. Our new No. 9 looks very promising!

Oh yes, I believe AC is going to accomplish great things. Wish Roczen didn't fade, but I heard he set his bike up ultra stiff to overcome the soft dirt and as the track fell apart he slipped back...hope it's not his health again. Super awesome you got to be there. Would love to make it to A1 one day, but we will be at the round in Tampa this year. The only bummer about attending the Tampa SX race this year is I have a team 12hr race the next morning an hour away from home....Going to need to be an awesome but tiring weekend.

MinusPrevious

Sep 5, 2019
So.Cal
Alright Gerald, we are on the same page.

Big fan of 94 & all that he has gone through. Bigger fan of no. 3 but he just cant get that consistent good start? And our no.1, love him or hate him he has done so well so far!

Will try & keep in touch as the season moves fwd

Cheers, Joe

STC

Aug 25, 2018
Derbyshire
Hi , glad your enjoying the emtb you’re so lucky to live in Tampa . We have visited Florida a lot and we love Anna Maria Island I have often wondered what the trails were like around there . Not as muddy and wet as over here in the uk !
Welcome .

Gerald White

Jan 4, 2020
Florida
Hi , glad your enjoying the emtb you’re so lucky to live in Tampa . We have visited Florida a lot and we love Anna Maria Island I have often wondered what the trails were like around there . Not as muddy and wet as over here in the uk !
Welcome .
Anna Maria is our favorite place to hit the beach. Trails are awesome at Alafia, Santos, and my favorite is Loyce Harp Park or Carter Road. Anytime you come over again, let me know & I'd be happy to host you around.

Reactions: STC

STC

Aug 25, 2018
Derbyshire
That would be awesome , yes we love the beaches on Anna Maria . I love to fish off the rod n reel pier and the other one on the south of the island . Not sure we can get this year though ?.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles