Hello from Spain

Jun 8, 2019
Ronda, Spain
Hi everyone. I have been living is Ronda, Andalucia, Spain for the past seven years. Came here to start my MTB business (Hike and Bike the Sierras) with my wife and all is going well. Only bought eMTB's last year and love them. We bought 6 CUBE Reaction Hybrids and use them personally and for customers. Looks like we are going to need more soon as they are becoming more popular. Anyone else in the area?
Winter sun MTB (16).jpg
H&B Logo 1 Line (2).jpg

Last edited:

Kite boarder

May 3, 2019
Midlands
Hi Wayne I spend September to March in Andalucia (Tarifa) mainly kite surfing. when the wind stops blowing we get the ebikes out and go in the mountains great place to bike. I will come and look you up this coming winter. I have been up your way on the enduro motorbikes for some riding KTM Orange the company had a great time

Muddyfox

Jun 16, 2019
UK & Spain
Hi Wayne, we're based in the Lecrin Valley near Granada. We have a B&B if you fancy exploring this area of Andalucia. We've recently acquired 2 ebikes (although one has just developed a fault :(. ) There's a great circular single track route starting from our village with some technical sections if you ever want to come and try it out.

Jun 8, 2019
Ronda, Spain
Hi Wayne I spend September to March in Andalucia (Tarifa) mainly kite surfing. when the wind stops blowing we get the ebikes out and go in the mountains great place to bike. I will come and look you up this coming winter. I have been up your way on the enduro motorbikes for some riding KTM Orange the company had a great time
I look forward to it........... what is your name?

Jun 8, 2019
Ronda, Spain
Hi Wayne, we're based in the Lecrin Valley near Granada. We have a B&B if you fancy exploring this area of Andalucia. We've recently acquired 2 ebikes (although one has just developed a fault :(. ) There's a great circular single track route starting from our village with some technical sections if you ever want to come and try it out.
Hi, yes that sounds good. What is your B&B called?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles