Hello from Portugal!

lmartins

Sep 19, 2018
Portugal
Hello everyone!

I'm Luis from Portugal, and like many on this forums I'm waiting for a Turbo Levo Comp to arrive.

I've just started cycling this year, and have been steadily increasing my weekly mileage to about 50 miles at this point.

With the Levo, I'm hoping to extend that further, while enjoying the entire journey (obviously not a huge climber).

One of the reasons I've started to ride was the goal to loose some weight, so I'm hopeful that the ebike will allow me to run longer rides, not necessarily get less of a workout.

Excited to try the e*powah! ?

leverleg

Sep 16, 2018
britain
hola Luis

I am a Luis too (y)

bet you have some nice places to ride over there eh. My dog is from portugal nao faz mal.

welcome and hope u dont have to wait too long for your new bike.

lmartins

Sep 19, 2018
Portugal
Hey Luis,

We do have some nice trails, unfortunately not as many cool bike parks around me as you have over there. Hopefully this will change in the future.
Would love to see a picture of your dog ;)

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Hello everyone!

I'm Luis from Portugal, and like many on this forums I'm waiting for a Turbo Levo Comp to arrive.

I've just started cycling this year, and have been steadily increasing my weekly mileage to about 50 miles at this point.

With the Levo, I'm hoping to extend that further, while enjoying the entire journey (obviously not a huge climber).

One of the reasons I've started to ride was the goal to loose some weight, so I'm hopeful that the ebike will allow me to run longer rides, not necessarily get less of a workout.

Excited to try the e*powah! ?
Congrats Luis on the Levo, I expect you will love it as I love mine.
Exercise is important part of losing weight but exercise alone will not get you there. I lost 25lbs in two months by increasing my exercise but more importantly reducing my meal portions, greatly reduced carbohydrate intake, reduced alcohol intake. I’ve been stuck at 200lbs now for 3 weeks, so I need to reduce carbs more to break through and lose another 10-15lbs. Good luck and I look forward to some Levo on trail in Portugal

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles