Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
Mucky christening tonight!
5AC71E48-1A79-42A2-BDE6-CC9F4700B389.jpeg

Wheelie_King

The Spirit Level ?️
Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
So I said hello to you all just under 3 weeks ago, and at that point was still deliberating en eMTB purchase. Since then I've bought one, ridden it several times and am so taken with it that I could happily sell my other 3 bikes (road, analogue MTB, shopping)....not that I will of course ;-)

It's like a Swiss army knife in bike form. Love it love it. Happy Friday everybody!!

inwoods

Jul 31, 2018
Poulton-Le-Fylde.
It was really bad yesterday, couldn't get one section in without having to slow down for someone, theres a wimins enduro today so presume they was all practising, thanks again for stopping and let me know when you wanna ride and you can give me some wheelie tips :LOL:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It was really bad yesterday, couldn't get one section in without having to slow down for someone, theres a wimins enduro today so presume they was all practising, thanks again for stopping and let me know when you wanna ride and you can give me some wheelie tips :LOL:

If you're lucky, he'll give you his wheelie wheelie good tips.

You can teach him Spanish for puncture in exchange - "punción" .. though if he keeps saying "wheelie wheelie good" and you keep saying "puncion psssss puncion pssssss", anyone passing will think you're both out on an organised ride from the speech impediment society.

What am I saying .. you're on emtb's ! Anyone you pass will think you're both out on an organised ride from the speech impediment society.

Wheelie_King

The Spirit Level ?️
Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
Absolutely, although I need to relearn the wheelie on this new bike. mill ping you next time I’m heading out ?

Wheelie_King

The Spirit Level ?️
Sep 28, 2019
Lancashire (Fylde Coast)
If you're lucky, he'll give you his wheelie wheelie good tips.

You can teach him Spanish for puncture in exchange - "punción" .. though if he keeps saying "wheelie wheelie good" and you keep saying "puncion psssss puncion pssssss", anyone passing will think you're both out on an organised ride from the speech impediment society.

What am I saying .. you're on emtb's ! Anyone you pass will think you're both out on an organised ride from the speech impediment society.
One comment yesterday was, “I wouldn’t have let you pass if I’d have realised you were cheating” ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles