Hello from Derbyshire. New Levo owner.

ilsonmd12

Sep 4, 2019
Uk
Had my Specialized turbo Levo 2020 fsr for a few weeks now, just returning to mtb, got a bit of a dickie knee so the ebike is great for me. Live in ilkeston Derbyshire so near to Peak District and looking to get out there soon.
0E650A3A-5A42-44D3-B5EE-901457A37CA5.jpeg

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
Derbyshire riders , I’m staying over in Castleton in November , what’s the local trails ?
Loads round Castleton.

Mam Tor/Hollins Cross
Jacobs Ladder
Derwent Valley/Cut Gate (can be a bit soggy)
Ladybower...

There is a bike park too at Lady Cannings Plantation. The local bike shop/hire centre is just out side Castleton too and they have route guides.
Route 5 - Stanage & Lady Cannings - Bike Garage

Best to look on Komoot or Trailforks...will find loads there.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
"CutGate can be a bit soggy"......bit of an understatement! Its a challenging climb in places...very rocky. However you have the satisfaction of riding all the way to the top whilst mtbers are mostly pushing and the views are stunning.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
"CutGate can be a bit soggy"......bit of an understatement! Its a challenging climb in places...very rocky. However you have the satisfaction of riding all the way to the top whilst mtbers are mostly pushing and the views are stunning.

Cut Gate is made for E-Mtbs or E-Mtbs are made for Cut Gate. Either way it's great fun.
On a pedal bike it's just pain and suffering.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles