Hello, also California...

Kissell

Aug 6, 2019
Southern Cal
So much great info here, really appreciate everyone’s take on the ebikes.
And based on this site, YouTube, etc. clearly the Europeans are light years ahead of us Yanks in regards to the knowledge, use, and sales of ebikes. But looks like the US is getting there, seeing a lot more of them on the trails and in the bike parks.

Here is my dilemma, and I know it has been asked before...
Decoy CF Pro Race vs. Levo Expert.
I have demoed both, and love them both. Big perk for me is YT’s US headquarters is 20 minutes away. So some of the delivery, build, service issues go away as I can run it over there, they have a full service shop.
I like the motor and battery on the Levo, and it seems like a solid all around great reliable bike with lots of battery life.
But man, the build on the YT is killer. And the bike looks great. And YT is a cool company.
It looks like the new 2020 Levo has a bit better fork and shock than the 19, but still nothing like the YT.
Hearing the YT will come out with the 700 battery, but surely that has to be at least a few hundred bucks, and who knows how long before available.
So I am torn. Any feedback appreciated.
And thanks all!

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
... Here is my dilemma, and I know it has been asked before...Decoy CF Pro Race vs. Levo Expert.
... Big perk for me is YT’s US headquarters is 20 minutes away. So some of the delivery, build, service issues go away as I can run it over there, they have a full service shop...
There's your answer!
Welcome to the forum, and have fun!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles