Hello all

chrisdut

Aug 21, 2019
Chester
Hello all,

Have just bought myself a Specialized Turbo Levo base model after using a friends levo very recently

Loved the assistance it gave where it was needed and will hopefully push me to get out more as I've used my arthritis in the past as a reason not to ride

From little old chester too

Pukmeister

Jul 18, 2019
Fareham
Welcome, and congratulations on your purchase, an excellent bike choice. Its the Ford Mondeo of the EMTB world (popular and does everything really well). I hope the arthritis holds off so you get to enjoy it.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Welcome, and congratulations on your purchase, an excellent bike choice. Its the Ford Mondeo of the EMTB world (popular and does everything really well). I hope the arthritis holds off so you get to enjoy it.
Mondeo? How very dare you.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Have a few wrist issues myself due to a few years as a pro motocrosser and a comback attempt in my mid 30's that was painful at times. Ankles and knees are worse due to playing football in my 20's. Have found Glucosamine with Chondroitin before and the day after a ride a great help.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Have a few wrist issues myself due to a few years as a pro motocrosser and a comback attempt in my mid 30's that was painful at times. Ankles and knees are worse due to playing football in my 20's. Have found Glucosamine with Chondroitin before and the day after a ride a great help.
Personally I prefer nicotine and caffeine....+ preferably some home made cake.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles