Has any got a picture of the rail 7 2022?

Tatty_dubs

Jul 16, 2019
West midlands
All the photos i can find online of the mercury are the stock photos, im intrested to see what the real life colour is like!

Last edited:

bikeguy11

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2019
Oregon
All the photos i can find online of the mercury are the stock photos, im intrested to see what the real life colour is like!
Could only get an unbuilt, out of the box photo but it gives you an idea of the "dark aquatic" color.

Rail 7 Aquatic.jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Are Domains actually better than Yaris? Bigger stanchions but which damper?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
IIRC isn't the domain basically same internals as a 35 but a bigger chassis - the Domain has thicker stanchions than the Zeb so I dont think its possible to turn one into a Zeb.

Tatty_dubs

Jul 16, 2019
West midlands
IIRC isn't the domain basically same internals as a 35 but a bigger chassis - the Domain has thicker stanchions than the Zeb so I dont think its possible to turn one into a Zeb.

you can fit a 2.1 damper in them but theyre still a bit heavier then the zeb

Jul 30, 2021
Wales

I’ve pre ordered a set of Domain after watching this video. They’re basically a budget Zeb. I won’t get them until April though 😢

Arron M

Oct 14, 2021
Australia
Hi Tatty,
I found this image online, I am also in the market for a rail 7, and i just found a 2021 in my size and colour. Now my LBS tells me the 2022 models come with 38mm Domains and longer dropper posts, here in Aus there is no change in price, so im thinking of waiting the 6 weeks for a grey/black 2022, though I must say, that dark aquatic is MUCH better looking than I had imagined, and perhaps the Mercury/black is not as good as I had hoped. Decisions, decisions...
RAIL-7-L-GRAY-22-large.jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
How sure are you that it will be 6 weeks until the 2022 bikes start to arrive? Is that set in stone or will it be subject to change depending on outside influences?

Arron M

Oct 14, 2021
Australia
How sure are you that it will be 6 weeks until the 2022 bikes start to arrive? Is that set in stone or will it be subject to change depending on outside influences?

I’m not, that’s the date my trek dealer stated but I certainly wouldn’t bet any money on it. I asked the question and they seemed fairly confident the date was accurate given the past few shipments, but really, anything could happen.
I’ll kick myself if I put money down on the ‘22, then the ‘21 sells and the 22’s are delayed.
I don’t know how the process works, but the dealer eluded to them being already here (Australia) but need to clear customs etc etc

Sid808632

Oct 5, 2021
Aus
I ordered a 22' rail 9' about a month ago now, scheduled for delivery in 2 weeks from now. Will keep you posted, located in Vic

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles