Levo Gen 2 Handler reach

MMF27

Aug 4, 2020
Aberdeen
Hi guys
I generally get numbs hands when I ride the emtb. Probably is the position, I feel I have always my arms fully extended and feeling lower toward the front wheel
There is any way to bring the handler bar toward the riding position?

i read if you place spacers will do, however I don’t think I have space for spacers in mine
9EBA0E4D-9281-41DE-BA4F-6F314034081D.jpeg

I have seen also bars with raised handle, so I guess depending on the positioning it could be set to closer to the riding position.
Any recommendation for which product and spec to go for?
Thanks

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
2 things you can do that don`t cost money .
Loosen the 4 bolts on the front of the stem and roll the bars back towards you . Move the seat forward on its rails .

Both these mods will change the reach and your riding position . Finding the position that suits you might take some experimenting .

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
2 things you can do that don`t cost money .
Loosen the 4 bolts on the front of the stem and roll the bars back towards you . Move the seat forward on its rails .

Both these mods will change the reach and your riding position . Finding the position that suits you might take some experimenting .
moving the seat forward will also help on climbs.

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
A higher rise stem, and with shorter length. Also consider higher rise handle bars with more back sweep. You may also want to try narrower handle bars?

MMF27

Aug 4, 2020
Aberdeen
Hi guys thanks for the suggestions
I did move the sit and bars, straight forward work. I went for a couple of hours ride. yes it has improved. still feel a bit stiff, but It is much better, speacially on the downhill tracks since it is easier to adopt the sit back position. So ???

The numb hands were not as bad, so meaning the position is better. However still feel a bit forward.

The sit height I need to allow me pedalling properly is higher than the handle bar. Hence I am always in a kind of upward position which requires my head always to be forced to be up when pedalling which cause me a bit of uncomfort on my neck.
A friend told me the size of the bike influence the riding position, I am 5’ 8” and the dealer suggested I should go for a M size. Which I feel is right but just with the above issues.
So I will give a go for the moment with this setup and find out after few more rides how does it feel. Cheers

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
not totally sure from your photo but it looks like you have 1 spacer on top of the stem. If so you can remove the stem from the steerer and move that spacer to below your stem.

MMF27

Aug 4, 2020
Aberdeen
not totally sure from your photo but it looks like you have 1 spacer on top of the stem. If so you can remove the stem from the steerer and move that spacer to below your stem.
Hey Mike. You were right. I did change it to
The bottom, just looking now to see how the rising experience goes
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles