Hampshire ride

nickw1965

Patreon
Sep 26, 2018
Aldershot,Hampshire
Sitting on sofa.Eaten and drunk too much.Sun is out tomorrow here in Hampshire UK so thinking I need to drag my arse over Caesars camp in morning to blow the cobwebs away.Give me a chance to try out new mud guards as well I suppose.Anyone in area fancy meeting up

Biscuit

Mar 24, 2018
Surrey
Sitting on sofa.Eaten and drunk too much.Sun is out tomorrow here in Hampshire UK so thinking I need to drag my arse over Caesars camp in morning to blow the cobwebs away.Give me a chance to try out new mud guards as well I suppose.Anyone in area fancy meeting up
Morning Nick, happy to meet up with you, just let me know a time and place. Cheers

nickw1965

Patreon
Sep 26, 2018
Aldershot,Hampshire
Biscuit
How does 10 sound meet up at pond

6EC580D1-FD39-49B4-85D5-807D5571BA1B.png

nickw1965

Patreon
Sep 26, 2018
Aldershot,Hampshire
Damn! Could of made this. That'll teach me to think this was an older thread.
My fault Mark with lack of notice.Would like to get a list of riders in the Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey area.Bloody frustrating going out on ride on your own and meeting fellow riders on trail who are just ending days riding.We are gaining in numbers at a incredible rate now.Drop “Biscuit” a message as Swinley is his local ride and sadly I’m busy tomorrow

Markymark

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Surrey
My fault Mark with lack of notice.Would like to get a list of riders in the Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey area.Bloody frustrating going out on ride on your own and meeting fellow riders on trail who are just ending days riding.We are gaining in numbers at a incredible rate now.Drop “Biscuit” a message as Swinley is his local ride and sadly I’m busy tomorrow
Can make it Friday if you want too.
Cheers!

Benson

Sep 19, 2018
Hampshire UK

I’d be up for this, I’m in Chineham (Basingstoke). Perhaps a local WhatsApp group?

Sharpy52

Aug 22, 2018
Surrey
Always up for a ride, and ceasers is my local but had a family do today. unfortunately I work most weekends but usually free most week days except Friday.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles