Haibike AllMtn 7 Chain Suck issue...

Morpheous

Feb 12, 2021
Hereford
Mine also! And the wolf tooth chainring and bolts from the US of A have also arrived

Just waiting on the new bike to attach them to!

Jan 21, 2021
Surrey
Hey all. I've had the replacements on for a just over a week now / Clocked up just over 100km of off road muddy rides with zero issues so far.

Lol - Haibike finally responded to my online case I opened 2 months back this morning - Utter BS response and clearly hadn't read any of my communications - just the standard response everyone else has got. Well worth the wait and would've been better for my rage levels if they hadn't bothered.

So for me it's a stonking bike to ride, but if/when the next issue arises that requires Haibike support, the bike will be getting sold - I can't be dealing with a bike company like them again. Harsh some may say, but during the pandemic I've had to contact 2 different bike co's for our other bikes, and they have both been far more supportive.

Andreiu

Nov 5, 2021
NBG
Got almost 5.000 km with this Haibike chainring but now its done. Ich was planing to buy the FSA Yamaha Boost Spider and some BCD 104 chainring. Are there any alternatives despite the Wolftooth 36T meanwhile?

How is the Wolftooth so far doing? Any problems with the 2T (38T->36T) difference?

RichardHawes

Oct 11, 2020
Southampton uk
Got almost 5.000 km with this Haibike chainring but now its done. Ich was planing to buy the FSA Yamaha Boost Spider and some BCD 104 chainring. Are there any alternatives despite the Wolftooth 36T meanwhile?

How is the Wolftooth so far doing? Any problems with the 2T (38T->36T) difference?
I've done this and you can get 42T on the spider, you do have to file out the chain guide but fits great.

20211028_091912.jpg

20211028_091905.jpg

Andreiu

Nov 5, 2021
NBG
Thanks, i have found no other HG+ chainrings for 38T / 40T so far, only the Wolftooth. Can you send a link for this FSA Chainring?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles