Haibike Allmtn 6/7 upgrade

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
Yes I was after the Lava colour originally but was told by Jamie in store that the funkier colours tend to be sold in mainland Europe and UK get the black & greys! The grey is nice though, I call it the Audi R8 Matte Grey! Apparently Haibike use the same painting process as VW so it could well be the same. The 4 is a decent spec bike, all the components seem to be at least ‘mid-range’ which is plenty for my experience & requirements

All that black & grey matches the weather!! :p

Re spec, it would suit me too tbh. Will have a chat with the guys there tomorrow when I take in mine for a service. it might be best I leave my wallet behind I think! :D

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
All that black & grey matches the weather!! :p

Re spec, it would suit me too tbh. Will have a chat with the guys there tomorrow when I take in mine for a service. it might be best I leave my wallet behind I think! :D

Don’t be scratching my new bike if you see it all wrapped up in its box ! It’s the first one in the UK according to Jamie. Good luck

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
Don’t be scratching my new bike if you see it all wrapped up in its box ! It’s the first one in the UK according to Jamie. Good luck

Took my Hardseven 8 in for its first service and came home with the Allmtn 5! :ROFLMAO:o_O

Just getting it charged, ready for a blast tomorrow. (y)

Btw, yours looks ace in that matt grey finish and I didnt touch it!!! :D

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Took my Hardseven 8 in for its first service and came home with the Allmtn 5! :ROFLMAO:o_O

Just getting it charged, ready for a blast tomorrow. (y)

Btw, yours looks ace in that matt grey finish and I didnt touch it!!! :D

That’s brilliant, congratulations on your new bike. That AllMtn 5 in gloss black & DT Swiss rims looked sweet af. It’s a high spec bike, great value. You’ll have a right blast on it!

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
That’s brilliant, congratulations on your new bike. That AllMtn 5 in gloss black & DT Swiss rims looked sweet af. It’s a high spec bike, great value. You’ll have a right blast on it!

Cheers man. It looked great in the shop with its contrasting silver detailing. I couldnt resist. ?
Had a great ride in the sunshine today and find I cant stop looking at it! Lol

Wont be long before you get yours now! ?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Cheers man. It looked great in the shop with its contrasting silver detailing. I couldnt resist. ?
Had a great ride in the sunshine today and find I cant stop looking at it! Lol

Wont be long before you get yours now! ?

Yes will hopefully pick it up on Tuesday, can’t wait!

BadgerHun7er

Jan 1, 2021
Northamptonshire, UK
I had the Whyte E160 first with the New Bosch 4th gen motor and swapped it for the Haibike AllMtn 7 with the Yamaha PWX-2. The Haibike is awesome value for money, the bike is spec’d to the hilt and rides like a dream. So much better than the Whyte. Both motors are amazing but the Yamaha without a doubt feels more powerful. I don’t use auto mode though as I like to be in control and flick the power up and down as I need it. Blasting turbo style around my local trail centre on the Whyte gave me 2 hours on the Bosch system whereas the Yamaha system gave me 3.5 hours.

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
I had the Whyte E160 first with the New Bosch 4th gen motor and swapped it for the Haibike AllMtn 7 with the Yamaha PWX-2. The Haibike is awesome value for money, the bike is spec’d to the hilt and rides like a dream. So much better than the Whyte. Both motors are amazing but the Yamaha without a doubt feels more powerful. I don’t use auto mode though as I like to be in control and flick the power up and down as I need it. Blasting turbo style around my local trail centre on the Whyte gave me 2 hours on the Bosch system whereas the Yamaha system gave me 3.5 hours.

Ive actually gone with the bosch powered allmtn 5 which im more than happy with. I was v tempted with the 6 but id been v happy with the bosch motor so I went with the 5.

Had the 6 had bosch id have gone with it. Absolutely nothing to do with the yam motor just my sense of tried n tested 'safe' mentality and not having the balls to try something new whilst lashing over 5k on a bike. o_O

The comparable modes on the yam motor do kick out more grunt.

Tour mode on bosch is 140% V 'standard' (is it called?) kicks out 190% with Turbo 340% on bosch and High on Yamaha 360%. So its def packs a punch.

Id heard that the battery life was good too wi yamaha motors. (y)

Im same re auto/emtb mode, I prefer to flick between modes n all

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles